06 November 2006

Up, Down, Up...

I'm speaking of the temperature.

Last Monday, it was okay, not warm, but not bitingly cold either. Tuesday it was a little colder, Wednesday, the wind appeared along with even lower temps, and by the time I left the house on Friday morning, bundled to the point I felt like the michelin man, it was just downright unpleasant.

Today, it'll be back up to near 70. Then raining and cold tomorrow. Then warm and sunny again on Wednesday.

But I'm determined to keep riding to work at least when it isn't raining. I worked too hard this last spring and summer to throw all that away by getting lazy now. If I keep pushing through, I know I'll come out in the spring faster for my efforts.

It's just more work than fun right now.

1 comments:

Cat said...

You amaze me. I'm always impressed when you ride...especially when the weather is so yukky.